Tuesday, January 26, 2010

MIA

Hello Blog World...Sorry I've been mia lately. After the shelving excitement...I got a cold, then it turned into a cough, then I went to a conference in Dallas for meeting planners, had some fun, came down with whooping cough, layed down for a few days. Then on day 3 of the antibiotics, I joined my sainted parents in pulling out ucky old carpet from my roommates room, and put down fresh padding and carpet. This past weekend I cleaned my bedroom (save the pile of crap on the floor of my closet.), went to 2 parties, made brunch for Mom and Dad and worked with Mom to pull down the wallpaper border in my bedroom. Seriously it's been a lot of stuff in just one month...and it just keeps rolling. I HAVE to buy paint for my bedroom, PAINT my bedroom....before Friday when Mom comes over to help move furniture and Dad comes over to help rip out carpet, baseboards and tack strips...for the new carpet in my room. Lastly, I need to pain the kitchen and bathroom and I'll take a break on the home remodeling and really look into the home decorating side of things :) So if you are interested out there in blog world - let me know which of these pretty colors you like better for the accent wall in my bedroom (everything else is neutral at this point - starting with the wall).
I have glidden fresh pinapple yellow going back to the room, and am not against something in that family for the feature wall in my room, but I'm kind of leaning towards something different, perhaps a bright pink like sherwin williams 5859 feverish pink, one way or another, I will have paint tomorrow.   Now I'll watch the rest of my new favorite train wreck vis a vis TV show - Little Miss Perfect and go to bed. I hope these girls grow up to be brilliant successful women - hope springs eternal. :)

No comments: